One-year Limited Warranty
AQUAJAM warrants that the retail purchased AQUAJAM-branded hardware product herein is free of material defects in materials and workmanship (defects) that result in the product failure under normal consumer conditions for the Warranty Period, and under to the following conditions:
1) This limited hardware warranty extends only to the original product purchaser (Consumer), and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
2) Consumer must provide proof of original purchase of the product by a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty.
3) Consumer must notify AQUAJAM to obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) and return the defective product together with the proof of purchase to AQUAJAM. The RMA number should be clearly written on the outside of the package containing the product being sent to AQUAJAM. AQUAJAM will not accept a return that does not have a RMA number on the outer packaging. Consumer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to AQUAJAM. AQUAJAM shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty. Any Product returned to AQUAJAM without an RMA or proof of purchase will be returned to Consumer at Consumer’s cost.
4) The limited warranty is only applicable in the country where the product was purchased from an authorized retailer/reseller and excludes any product that has not been purchased as new.
5) AQUAJAM’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this warranty will be either to repair or replace the defective Product during the one (1) year limited warranty period so that it performs in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Any replacement may be, at the option of AQUAJAM, a new or remanufactured Product. AQUAJAM will cover any labor or replacement parts costs as part of the service during the Warranty Period, and warrants that the repaired or replaced parts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the remainder of the Warranty Period. Warranty replacements for custom logo products are not guaranteed to have the same logo decoration.
The limited warranty does not apply to:
1) Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, software changes, or modi-cation in any way by someone other than AQUAJAM, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not the fault of AQUAJAM, including damage or loss during shipment or transit.
2) Damage from external causes such as storms, sand, dirt, earthquakes, an Act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, vibration or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection.
3) Any Product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed, shows evidence of tampering, has non-conforming or non-AQUAJAM housing or casing, or has damage caused by the equipment with which the product is used.
4) Any defect occurring after the expiration of the Warranty Period, or occurring due to use not in accordance with the documentation.
5) Units purchased from an unauthorized retailer. AQUAJAM does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, and is not under any obligation to support the product for all operating environments. Any Product determined by AQUAJAM to be warranty-expired, warranty-void or not in need of repair will be subject to a minimum non-refundable diagnostic and handling fee. In the event that the Consumer fails to make the payment, AQUAJAM may, at its sole discretion, dispose of the product without notice and liability to the Consumer.
Subject to any non-excludable limit under applicable law, the maximum liability under this limited warranty is the original price paid for the Product excluding any shipping and additional charges). AQUAJAM and its afiated
companies will not be liable for any other losses or damage unless liability is non excludable under applicable law. The remedy stated is the Consumer’s exclusive remedy for breach of warranty. Any action or lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following the original purchase of the product or within the limitation period under applicable law.
INSOFAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICED PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AQUAJAM AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIM THE APPLICABILITY OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE FOR THE PRODUCT AND/OR THE SERVICED PRODUCT. AQUAJAM AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, AND ANY INJURY TO PROPERTY OR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR STRICT.
Please Note: Orders containing items marked for pre-order will ship only when all items are available for shipping. No partial shipments will be made.
We process and ship orders Monday thru Friday 9am to 2pm 8 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the following business day. All orders will be subject to signature conrmation upon receiving the parcel. We ship via courier or EMS Service.
Shipping Pricing: EMS/ Courier (5-10 Business Days) FREE.
Free EMS/Courier shipping is offered to all purchase that made on aquajam.com.
If you purchased your AQUAJAM product from aquajam.com and you are unhappy with it for any reason, please fill out the RMA Request form below within 30 days of your purchase.
If approved, we will reply with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, and you can return the product to us at your expense. All returns / warranties must be postmarked within 30 days of RMA authorization. Once we receive the product with all of the accessories, we will initiate a warranty exchange or issue a refund per your request. The retail price of any accessory not returned with your AQUAJAM speaker will be deducted from your total refund.
If you purchased your AQUAJAM product through one of our retailers or from an online reseller, your ability to return the product is subject to that particular seller’s return policy. In this case please contact with your sales point accordingly.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
– To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions.
– Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To send periodic emails.
– The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information condential.
Yes, Cookies are small les that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information condential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.